by Ken Kubota
(To be published in due course. Publication is planned in three different parts: 1. mathematical formulae, 2. software implementation, 3. philosophical text. The publication of the first part, the mathematical formulae, is expected for 2017. Some excepts of the draft from 2015, including the definitions of the logical connectives and the axioms for R0, are available online via the links provided below.)
- Ken Kubota: Foundations of Mathematics (Genealogy and Overview)
- Ken Kubota: R0 draft excerpt with definitions and groups (p. 1, pp. 356-364, pp. 411-420, and pp. 754-755), Jan. 2016.
- Ken Kubota: R0 draft excerpt with axioms and proof of C function (p. 1, pp. 165-174, and pp. 350-352), Aug. 2016.
- Peter B. Andrews: Q0 (“A Formulation Based on Equality”)
- Homepage of Peter B. Andrews
- Homepage of Ken Kubota
Please click here to subscribe to
the author’s newsletter.
Kubota – Mathematical Forms