is a philosopher currently focusing on theoretical philosophy. One of his research interests is formal logic and the foundations of mathematics. He is the creator of the logic R0, a further development of Andrews’ logic Q0.
In his spare time he manages his friend, the writer Edgar Hilsenrath, well-known in particular for the novel The Nazi and The Barber (Der Nazi & der Friseur); for a personal impression please watch the video about his novel Fuck America.
Systematic Overviews (direct links)
Publications (selection, in reverse chronological order)
- Philosophical Bibliography (2017, first online 2018, print version with attachments)
- The R0 Software Implementation (2017)
- Mathematical Formulae (2017, both print and online)
- Foundations of Mathematics. Genealogy and Overview (first online 2016)
- Die dialektische Darstellung des allgemeinen Begriffs des Kapitals im Lichte der Philosophie Hegels (2009, first online 2018)
- Type abstraction, Sep. 2018.
- The two characteristics of an antinomy: self-reference and negation, Jun. 2018. (Other mailing lists: HOL and Metamath.)
- Binding the type variable in the Axiom of Choice, Mar. 2018. (Other mailing lists: HOL.)
- The structure of Sekine: The Dialectic of Capital [Sekine, 1986], Jun. 2018. (Other mailing lists: Hegel-Logic and Hegel-Marx.)
- Further Online Contributions (selection, in reverse chronological order)
Scientific Internet Resources
- Hegel: hegel.net (English), hegel-system.de (German), Reflexion in sich (German)
- Kôzô Uno: The Uno Newsletter
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Philosophy/Economics: Arndt, Backhaus, De Vos, Froeb, Hartmann († 1991), Hoff, Iber, Reichelt, Rohs, Schick, Schubert, Sekine, Uno († 1977), Wagenknecht, Wolff
- Mathematics: Andrews, Coquand, Gordon († 2017), Harrison, Melham, Paulson, Pitts, Wiedijk
- Personal homepage (German)