is a philosopher currently focusing on theoretical philosophy. One of his research interests is formal logic and the foundations of mathematics. He is the creator of the logic R0, a further development of Andrews’ logic Q0.
In his spare time he manages his friend, the writer Edgar Hilsenrath, well-known in particular for the novel The Nazi and The Barber (Der Nazi & der Friseur); for a personal impression please watch the video about his novel Fuck America.
For other activities, please visit Ken’s personal homepage (in German).
Systematic Overviews (direct links)
Publications (selection, in reverse chronological order)
- Philosophical Bibliography (2017, first online 2018, print version with attachments)
- The R0 Software Implementation (2017)
- Mathematical Formulae (2017, both print and online)
- Foundations of Mathematics. Genealogy and Overview (first online 2016)
- Die dialektische Darstellung des allgemeinen Begriffs des Kapitals im Lichte der Philosophie Hegels (2009, first online 2018)
- Type abstraction, Sep. 2018.
- The two characteristics of an antinomy: self-reference and negation, Jun. 2018. (Other mailing lists: HOL and Metamath.)
- Binding the type variable in the Axiom of Choice, Mar. 2018. (Other mailing lists: HOL.)
- The structure of Sekine: The Dialectic of Capital [Sekine, 1986], Jun. 2018. (Other mailing lists: Hegel-Logic and Hegel-Marx.)
- Further Online Contributions (selection, in reverse chronological order)
Scientific Internet Resources
- Hegel: hegel.net (English), hegel-system.de (German), Reflexion in sich (German)
- Kôzô Uno: The Uno Newsletter
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Philosophy/Economics: Arndt, Backhaus, De Vos, Froeb, Hartmann († 1991), Hoff, Iber, Reichelt, Rohs, Schick, Schubert, Sekine, Uno († 1977), Wagenknecht, Wolff
- Mathematics: Andrews, Coquand, Gordon († 2017), Harrison, Melham, Paulson, Pitts, Wiedijk
- Personal homepage (German)