by Ken Kubota
The Mathematical Logic R0 is a further development of Peter B. Andrews’ logic Q0.
It will be published in three parts:
For details, please read the detailed announcement.
A full specification of the logic will be published with the philosophical treatment expected for 2020. As a preliminary introduction shall serve the tutorial, which is part of the software implementation and also available online. Please see also the R0 FAQ.
- Detailed Announcement, May 2017.
- R0 FAQ
- Foundations of Mathematics (PDF)
- Mathematical Formulae (PDF)
- R0 draft excerpt with axioms and proof of C function (p. 1, pp. 165-174, and pp. 350-352), published online Aug. 2016.
- R0 draft excerpt with definitions and groups (p. 1, pp. 356-364, pp. 411-420, and pp. 754-755), published online Jan. 2016.
- Peter B. Andrews: Q0 (“A Formulation Based on Equality”)
- Homepage of Peter B. Andrews
- Homepage of Ken Kubota
Please click here to subscribe to
the author’s newsletter.
Kubota – R0 Logic